Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Joys of traveling

     D-e-l-i-g-h-t-f-u-l full moon playing hide and seek amidst clouds ... !!
     It may not be a leisurely long drive tonight and the traveler is all tired and sore with hours of traveling across countries. But these are the moments - of watching a moon being your playful follower, thinking about the sweet parting conversations with dear friends who insist that you return back 'for sure' even before you've set out on your journey, meet little children excitedly sharing endless stories to unknown captive audience, kindness and patience of the takeaway joint staff when you place your order just when they are about to close for the day, and knowing that you're lovingly covered by the love of friends and family worrying/ praying for your safe arrival to whatever destination you're headed to - that make me forget all the distress and hassles. And I taste the best of traveling. 
      I've realized, I'm never a solo traveler. Wherever I go, I always travel with my clan ☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment